Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

'Not another bloody food blog...'


Yes, yes I know – just what the world needs, another blogger musing and enthusing, bleating and tweeting about restaurants, chocolate shops and what he ate for dinner last night.
The internet is brimming over with amateur foodie ramblings; much of it twaddle and trash… but a passionate, eloquent few have inspired me, amused me and often kept me up way past my bed time by sharing their ideas and experiences.
Having been a dedicated glutton in London for a little while now, I thought it about time to jump on the bandwagon and add my humble voice to the distinguished likes of Lizzie (Hollow Legs), Steven (Adventures of a Foodie), Chris (Cheese and Biscuits) and others (gastrogeek, foodurchin, thecattylife, londonfoodie et al.), even if no-one is listening (at first…)
My aim is to draw together the elements I like from the blogs that I read myself – my opinions of places I have eaten, interesting shops I’ve come across, wine I have tasted and food I have cooked.  All comments, reactions and thoughts are welcome (please be nice though – I’m new!)
So, here goes nothing…

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the flattery, and good luck with your writing! I'll be reading...

    ReplyDelete